“The food was great and the service superb! We look forward to many parties together!” Nadia Zahmoul
Our team is passionate, professional and personable and undertake everything they do with energy and enthusiasm. We love the challenge, buzz and energy of running events! Quality and dedication is at the heart of Mackintosh’s philosophy.
Cindy Mackintosh, Managing Director Cindy has been creating outside catering events for more than 25 years. Her experience is invaluable as she guides you through every detail to ensure your event runs smoothly and exceeds your expectations. Cindy is also responsible for the day-to-day running of Mackintosh’s.
Nicky Mackintosh, Director and Executive Head Chef Nicky has over 30 years experience in outside catering and restaurant-based operations. All his menus are creatively and individually designed with each event in mind. Wherever possible, ingredients are sourced from regional organic and specialist producers. Nicky is committed to his 5-point promise:
1. We have eliminated Foie Gras – fatty liver produced by overfeeding ducks and geese
2. Use veal from roaming, not restricted calves
3. Eggs from hens that have lived cage-free
4. The meat we source is free range and when possible certified organic
5. We only serve Seafood from certified sustainable suppliers